In order to best protect the safety and health of its clients and employees, HASCO’s office will be closed to the public effective March 16 through April 6 with the possibility of extension. Staff will continue to be available by phone, email and mail to assist clients and the public with housing solutions. As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves in the region, HASCO will continue to evaluate its operations and follow recommendations from local health officials.
- The Housing Authority of Snohomish County is opening a lottery for the Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) program for a targeted population
- Update – HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Service Operation Changes in Response to COVID-19
- Seeking Public Comment on our draft 2020-2024 Public Housing Agency Five-Year Plan