In order to best protect the health and safety of our clients and employees, HASCO’s office will be closed to the public until further notice. While we are limiting in-person access, staff will continue to be available by phone, email and mail to assist clients and the public with housing solutions. If you have paperwork to drop off, please deposit it in the drop box located outside HASCO’s main office. Stay safe.
- The Housing Authority of Snohomish County is opening a lottery for the Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) program for a targeted population
- Update – HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Service Operation Changes in Response to COVID-19
- Seeking Public Comment on our draft 2020-2024 Public Housing Agency Five-Year Plan