On April 17, 2019, HASCO transferred ownership of the Maud’s House property in Marysville, WA to Volunteers of America Western Washington (VOA). HASCO acquired the property (formerly called Autumn Leaf) in 2005 using funds from the Washington State Department of Commerce, Snohomish County, the Federal Home Loan Bank, and the Gates Foundation. HASCO leased the property to Catholic Community Services of Western Washington to operate as transitional housing for homeless families with children as part of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Sound Families Initiative. In 2013, VOA took over operation of the property and renamed it Maud’s House. As an experienced supportive housing provider in Snohomish County, and the operator of Maud’s House since 2013, VOA is uniquely positioned to continue seamless operation of the property in compliance with all existing public funder requirements.
- Seeking Public Comment on our draft 2020-2024 Public Housing Agency Five-Year Plan
- City of Everett Seeks Public Comment on the Compass Health Permanent Supportive Housing Project
- National Affordable Housing Accreditation Awarded to Housing Authority of Snohomish County, Washington
- Resident Volunteers Needed!
- Housing Authority of Snohomish County Property Nationally Recognized for its Recent Renovation