Out of an abundance of caution regarding COVID-19, we are encouraging our walk-in clients to contact us by phone and to submit paperwork or payments through the mail or drop box. We are taking proactive steps to control the spread of the virus at our properties, including delaying routine work in units and cancelling large group activities.
- HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Service Operation Changes in Response to COVID-19
- Seeking Public Comment on our draft 2020-2024 Public Housing Agency Five-Year Plan
- City of Everett Seeks Public Comment on the Compass Health Permanent Supportive Housing Project
- National Affordable Housing Accreditation Awarded to Housing Authority of Snohomish County, Washington