Out of an abundance of caution regarding COVID-19, we are encouraging our walk-in clients to contact us by phone and to submit paperwork or payments through the mail or drop box. We are taking proactive steps to control the spread of the virus at our properties, including delaying routine work in units and cancelling large group activities.
- The Housing Authority of Snohomish County is opening a lottery for the Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) program for a targeted population
- Update – HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Service Operation Changes in Response to COVID-19
- Seeking Public Comment on our draft 2020-2024 Public Housing Agency Five-Year Plan