The City of Everett has completed an environmental assessment of the Compass Health Permanent Supportive Housing project and determined that the project will have no significant impact on the human environment. HASCO awarded the project Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) Project-Based Voucher (PBV) funding. On February 4th, the City of Everett will authorize HASCO to submit a request to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for the release of the VASH PBV funding. An individual, group, or agency disagreeing with the City of Everett’s determination or wishing to comment on the project may submit written comments to the City of Everett. All comments received by February 3, 2020 will be considered by the City of Everett prior to authorizing submission of the request for release of funds to HUD. The environmental assessment and the notice, including instructions for how to submit comments, can be found on the City of Everett website.
- HASCO Office Closed to the Public
- HASCO Service Operation Changes in Response to COVID-19
- Seeking Public Comment on our draft 2020-2024 Public Housing Agency Five-Year Plan
- City of Everett Seeks Public Comment on the Compass Health Permanent Supportive Housing Project
- National Affordable Housing Accreditation Awarded to Housing Authority of Snohomish County, Washington